Friday, July 22, 2005
Island, nudes,drinks, exboyfriends..Part 1
So I had a bit of a crazy day yesterday. So much so that I think it warrants two posts. So read on, I hope you enjoy!

Part 1: The Beach

My boyfriend and I decided that we would meet up and go to Toronto Island. It was tons of fun, we had a picnic lunch that I had packed and had a great time walking around enjoying the view.

We decided to rent bikes so that we could see the whole island quickly, that and they were the bikes I adore, kinda like this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So in my mind the bike I rode around the island will always look like this, and the style is right, but it was much more decrepit.


So I go to mount the bike and realize i'm wearing a skirt, that comes to my knees and isn't all that flowing.
Can you guess what I had to do?
did ya figure it out?

Yep, I had to bike with my skirt hiked up so far that oncoming bikers, walkers, small children and dogs could see my panties. My boyfriend was very upset he couldn't see the view from his bicycle.

The island has a few really cool things to see (and no centerville isn't one of them!), my favorite is the houses. The houses on the island were bought up by artists decades ago and painted and renovated by them. Really cool cottage style houses painted funky colors and landscaped in amazing mazes of wild flowers and wierd shrubs.

Another interesting reason to go to the island? The "clothing optional beach"... The sign should actually read..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have never seen so many ugly naked men in my life. Just walking around, genitalia flopping around. Nude beaches are never like they are in the movies. The only people that are nude, are the ones you wish would stay clothed.

My boyfriend and I stood out pretty well seeing as we were the only ones wearing any clothes. I never thought that would be the only way to pick me out of a crowd.

Now I'm not a prude, and if we didn't have to return the bikes and maybe had a towel, I could have been willing to strip down to my birthday suit and enjoy the sun. But I'm not about to get naked infront of 200 naked old men. That and the idea of putting calamine on a sunburnt labia isn't my idea of a fun time.

So after seeing all the naked men, we decided to return the bikes and go home.

After dinner we decided to watch Kinsey. I was very facinated by this film when it first came out, since I find the myths we have been told about sex are quite amusing, if not a little frightening (like the idea that going down on a woman will make her sterile, I bet a man thought that one up!). I also love Peter Sarsgaard..

Little did I know that I would be seeing yet another penis. This time, Mr. Sarsgaard's (the joke about Peter's Peter was not lost on me) .
I was shocked.
I was in penis overload.

Then the phone rang, and we were out the door to meet a few of my bf's coworkers at a bar..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting