Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Pat Roberston and Republican Dentists...
So Pat Robertson is batshit crazy, but we shall get to him first.

First: Republican Dentists...

I went to the dentist's today to get my mouthguard, since this period of stress is causing me to widdle away my teeth. I also had a tiny tiny cavity.

My dentist is a very nice man, who only has your comfort at heart. He also loves talk radio. I had to suffer not only through O'Reilly talking about how as a school teacher (yes that man isn't required to register as a sex offender.... yet) he used to intimidate his students that acted out by humiliating them verbally and frightening them with his physical size. He then expected praise for the fact that he doesn't beat children. What do you want, a cookie? you aren't supposed to beat kids!

I then had to listen to Rush "I-was-addicted-to-oxycoton-but-lets-still-kill-all-the-heroin-addicts" Limbaugh, thank goodness that was when the drilling started and I could no longer hear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now onto Pat Robertson.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the man that thought in South Africa White people deserved more votes because they didn't have ENOUGH power. I've found a very interesting collection of his quotes... here


Enough Said.

- Little Miss Pimpstress


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting