Friday, January 13, 2006
Let Those Freak Flags Fly!
My freak flag today is my hair.

I can rarely keep it very long and when I do I end up drying it out from hair dye and such.

I've managed to get it long enough to touch my shoulders, and when my hair dresser does it (like in the pic) it's all slick and pretty... I don't have the patience to blow dry it all so I end up with my poofy hair, and its tied up by mid afternoon..

Maybe if I had a flat iron...
then i could have bad hair and minor burns on my neck and forehead...


Today has been nice and chill... new pedicure, doing some actual knitting!

good times...


9 Comments:

Blogger Tumbleweed said...

You are all sorts of prettied up, I bet it was a good day! The toes are adorable!!

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

i'm going to Brisbane for about a year...

great day

Blogger diadima said...

i reccommend getting the 'chi' flat iron. you can buy them at trade secrets. they're on the expensive side, but the good news is that they could straighten even anthony's pork chop afro if put to the test.

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i can almost smell your toepolish..ah, to get regular pedi's again..

i love the hair! feels naughty to let it grow out doesnt it?

do you have something in your lip as well?

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Cool hair and (shoulders knees and) toes. (Knees and) toes.

:D

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Look at that. Lilred and I are one. :)

Blogger Jaded said...

Tomorrow's the day, right?! Hope you, TFG and your fancy toes have a safe trip! Keep us posted...

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

You look so hot!!!

Just remember something, the flight sucks. But once you land you will be in heaven.

Blogger Fella said...

Bill, why don't you go suck Jesus' cock.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting