Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Moving on up
Well, after one night in the hostel I am pretty much done with the romance of it all.

The room is tiny, the bed is uncomfy and people all around us are slamming doors. We found a wirless connection, we are so sneaky!


My transcripts have been fixed, the F is now an A-.... stil waiting for my other exam grade though.. not cool!

Orientation starts in a week. Emailed a dozen relators about apartments, hope to run around town today to find a place!

This town is beautiful, any place with a river through the city and a cheap public boat to see all the sights is just fabulous!!!!

Pictures to come...

-LMK


9 Comments:

Blogger msmachine said...

Can't wait to see some pictures! I am so glad you have been able grab a little wireless... I rather enjoy doing that myself.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I'm so excited for you I could squirt.

And no matter what, you have to spend some time in Sydney. YOU MUST YOU MUST YOU MUST!

Blogger Fella said...

hope you're having fun.

Blogger Monkey said...

Congrats on the transcript correction! That must be a serious relief.

I'm with Brooke. I'm squirting and snorting here.

The hostel will get better... actually, you get used to it and at least there are two of you. Everything is better with two!

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Excellent that you two are safe, well, not at all trapped by giant kangaroos or ensnared by the evil webs of viscious spiders, and that you are able to steal wireless network connections. We all want pics... :)

Blogger Mike said...

I want a picture of some guy from the hostle who hasn't showered in 6 days, who is out trying to "find himself". And by find himself, I mean skank around the world, bum weed off people, and try to sleep with 18 year old chicks on vacation.

Blogger Loz said...

Brisbane is beautiful, mellow and lovely. But Sydney KICKS ARSE! Plus we have a whole Harbour in the middle of our city, with ferries for all. Also the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, etc, etc.

..... yes, and kangaroos.

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Mike is on to something. I want to find myself.

Blogger Jaded said...

Glad you're safe and that the transcripts are working out. Can't wait to see some pics! Good luck with the apartment hunting!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting