Friday, June 02, 2006
Groundskeeper Willie

The campus of my school has a few quirks.
There is the campus dog who runs around all hours of the day, living off the food the students leave or give him, there is the horse who showed up today and there is Groundskeeper Willie.

Well, he isn't really Groundskeeper Willie. He is a redhead with a thick scottish accent, but the resemblance ends there. See, Willie is a half decent guy (remember the wee turtles?) and doesn't swear as often as our janitor.
He actually makes me long for the Simpsons version, because then I could listen him make fun of the principal, who in true administrative, slimy-car-salesmen fashion, is a total douche.

This weekend is going to be superfun, with me frantically writing an essay and webpage so that I can party in Sydney next weekend.

2 more weeks and I will be a much better blogger, I swear.


5 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Does he wear pants? I hope he wears pants.

If not, do the carpets match the drapes?

Blogger Fella said...

You've been saying that "two more weeks and I'll be a bette blogger" for the better part of a year now. We're going to stop falling for it eventually.



Oh no he didn't.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I want to hear every single detail about your time in Sydney. Do not leave out one moment.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

ubie- he wears pants but I bet cuffs and collars do match

nick- you are an ass.

brooke- you got it.

Blogger Loz said...

is he like the Scrubs janitor? because that would be pretty cool.

i'm watching Scrubs season 2 at the moment :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting