Tuesday, May 23, 2006
I'm le tired
by the end of my first day, I wanted to go to bed.
at 5:30
I've survived the second day, my supervising teacher is fantastic, and commuting with TFG is great.


In other news, Justin Stearling wants to help all women to discover their feminine side, because only a man could do that.

We also need to take full responsibility for the success of long-term relationships, because men don't care about those things.
I read over Justin Stearling's website and his philosophy and let me tell you, his undergraduate degree in sociology pacified me that and the nudity


8 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

I want to help Women discover the feminine side... in their pants.

Oh no he didn't.

Blogger Jaded said...

Ok, um...I found that dude to be creepy. Unfortunately, I think Nick's comment is exactly what Mr. Stearling's motive might be. Sheesh.

Glad the teaching is going well. I so do not envy you.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Yeah, I think I'm angry again.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

So. Gross.

I love the cat picture, though, and I'm glad to hear you've survived your first two days. It's hard work, no? Glad you have a good supervising teacher. I did, too, when I was student teaching, and it made all the difference.

Blogger Mark Brown said...

Good luck in the teaching...
I feel like that cat sometimes
Water, Water everywhere, not a drop to drink!
markbnj

Blogger FRITZ said...

1. Take a nap.
2. That picture is soooooo freakin' cute. I want to get a mug with that on it, or a t-shirt that says "World's Cutest Cat".
Well. No, I don't. My god. That is the cutest, most disgusting thing I've seen all day.
3. My blood pressure went through the fucking roof when I looked at that Stearling crap. Seriously. What a douchefuck. I'll make a man of him. Oh, yes, indeedy.
How the hell is a mysoginistic man supposed to know the first thing about a woman? and the hell? Women who are successful at work can't be successful at home?

Burn, douchefuck. Burn.

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I'm sorry but that is the cutest fucking picture...ever.

Blogger Unknown said...

That picture is fantastic. And I don't even like cats.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting