Friday, May 19, 2006
No more Karaoke bars.
"There's been Blood
There's been biting,
There's been drunk and disorderly fighting,
All down the street and through the night."
- The Whitlams "I was Alive"

So my friend (we will call her SaucyBrit) decided to give Hugh another chance and invited him to a barbeque at her house.
It seems that Hugh suffers from a small-penis-complex and decided to fight TFG for the role of Alpha male all night long.

Say it with me people: What a wanker.

Now when I say fight, I don't just mean witty barbs, I mean Hugh was up in TFG's face (or grill, if you will) trying to (jokingly) start shit up. Not smart.
TFG is a big guy who would never start a fight, but he was bullied as a child and doesn't take well to someone half his size trying to bring up his scary-hulk side.

After realising what a wanker Hugh was, we left to go to the same karaoke bar as wednesday and Hugh decided he wanted to make TFG jealous by dragging me up on stage to sing "Summer Nights" from Grease. Right before the song started he turned to me and said "you do know what parts you come in on right?!" (heaven forbid I make the 5 time idol hopeful look stupid on stage) he didn't know about my annual slumber parties from the age of 6 to about 12 that involved watching the movie. Jackass didn't know what hit him and he had to crawl off stage with his tail between his legs.

Fantastic.

Now whats worse then having a terrible date like the one SaucyBrit was having with Hugh? Getting rejected by him at the end of the night.

Poor SaucyBrit.

There is good news though, I have finally been placed in a school, TFG's school! So now we are going to be commuting buddies.
It also means I am going to be insanely busy for the next four weeks between trying to get through my practice teaching and a long weekend in Sydney.
Expect less posting.



15 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

So is Wednesday a person?

The reason I ask is because of this sentence:

"After realising what a wanker Hugh was, we left to go to the same karaoke bar as Wednesday and Hugh decided he wanted to make TFG jealous by dragging me up on stage to sing "Summer Nights" from Grease."

Cause it seems to me that you went to the same bar as wednesday and hugh.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

yea
were done.

Blogger Federico Perazzoni said...

hehehehehe....

Nice....

Blogger msmachine said...

I haven't been in a karaoke bar in over ten years. I don't think I will be in one again because they make my heart race and i am afraid some one will make me sing. However, I am jealous. You are having so much fun even if it is with people like Hugh the Wanker!

Congratulations on your school assignment! What great luck. I bet you will have some great stories from school to share.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

My husband got me tipsy on gin.

Blogger Jaded said...

5 time Idol hopeful? Does the wanker not know just how pathetic that makes him? In a country like Australia, which is infinitely smaller than the US or Canada, the odds are in your favor to do well in a singing competition if you can, oh, y'know, SING! The fact that he's a 5 time reject means that has little, if any, talent. Wanker is right.

When I was singing with the Boston Lyric Opera, I needed to make extra cash. The opera at that time paid a per diem that SUCKED! (no idea what they do now) I used to enter karaoke contests all over the city to win the cash, and I one a couple of trips as well. Never lost one of 'em! I know I know, it was inherently unfair, but I was 22 and broke. (no I didn't SOUND like an opera singer during the contests. I can sing other stuff pretty well, which is good, 'cause I hate singing opera)

Congrats on the assignment. How cute that you can commute to work together...awwwwww! (hehehe)

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

twisted- enough booze and anyone can sing.

ubie- gin is my favorite. g and t!!

Jaded- it does feel a little like cheating, doesn't it? I had about 4 years of proper vocal training, and Hugh the Wanker didn't know that when he dragged me up.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Met a girl crazy for MEEEEEE

Met a boy cute as can be

Summer cbreeze, don't meant a thing but uh oh those summer nights!!

Wella wella wella HUH

tell me more tell me more

Wasit love at first sight

Blogger Sysm said...

Hugh's last name was Jasshole. Right?

Second best word verification of the day: tntrod

Blogger Loz said...

when i woke up this morning i stretched out in bed and accidentally knocked over the entire Perth CBD. Stupid small country!

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

oh loz, I love your tiny country.

Blogger Loz said...

so do i!

Blogger yournamehere said...

All a bar needs are cheap prices, generous pores, and scantily clad ladies. Unfortunately, all three are rarely achieved at the same time.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Congrats, Knitty! Great news about the placement.

Not such great news about Hugh Jasshole, though. Bummer for SaucyBrit.

Any extra gin, Übie? I could use a drink.

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

thanks tits, I'm low on gin myself so I drink would be nice.

Todd- I'm rarely a scantily clad lady at the bar.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting