Friday, December 14, 2007
I Love Nick (Happy Birthday to Me)
Hi there everyone in blogger land.
I am gearing up to celebrate my birthday tomorrow (the big 2-5) and nick was super awesome to begin the celebrations for me.
In honour of my birthday I have quit my job, so hopefully I will have more time to blog then.
So thanks everyone who remembered me and that I am still out there and if you will excuse me, I have to convince my kitten to stop eating my hair so I can go for my favourite Friday night activity, bellydancing.

Labels:



14 Comments:

Blogger Sysm said...

see. we still check to make sure you're paying attention.

Happy birthday.

Blogger yournamehere said...

Happy Birthday, object of my old man lust!

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Happy Birthday, object of Todd's old man lust!

Blogger Fella said...

Happy Birthday!

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Hippo birdie two ewes!

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl.

I was sacked out in bed all day yesterday with the flu, so I apologize for not getting here sooner. I hope you had a delightful day, honey, and that the coming year is full of better jobs, kitten love, and bellydancing.

Bellydancing, especially.

Blogger kerri said...

what a great birthday present! yay!

Blogger msmachine said...

I know I am late but I am still sending happy birthday wishes.

Blogger Jaded said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

And do tell about the job situation.

Merry Merry, Happy Happy and all that.

Blogger Fella said...

Fuck you, Adam Brown.

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

So why no blogging of late?? :-)

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I blame Adam Brown.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Happy Valentine's Day, beautiful!

::smooch::

Blogger Ubermilf said...

are you back from your honeymoon?

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting