Friday, July 22, 2005
Island, nudes,drinks, exboyfriends..Part 2
*Disclaimer: I have no problem, nor have I have I ever had any problem with little people, all short jokes in this post are merely an easy way to make fun of an ex without belittling his penis*

So we left off at going to the bar..

The Bar
We met up with the BF's coworkers and a couple of my friends at a bar called "The Madison" which consists of two beautiful old houses linked together by a maze of balconies and stairs. It's a great bar so long as you all come in together because chances are you won't find anyone inside.

Or so I thought.

I haven't ever really blogged about my ex. Never thought he was worth the time. Long story short? He was a horse's ass, treated me like I was his girl on the side while he was waiting to find the woman he could really marry (there was a bit of a religious conflict between the two of us).
My current BF had heard some stories about the awful ex, but never seen him, or seen a picture of him.

Lo and behold, doesn't the ex go walking right past our booth and into the men's room. I immediately draw attention to him. My BF thinks this is hilarious and follows him into the bathroom to get a better look (but not at his penis, apparently there is some "code of the urinals" that says no two men will pee right next to each other, whatever). He comes back and laughs his ass off. My ex walks out, walks right past and doesn't see me, and we all get a good look at him. My boyfriend cannot believe I dated him, and hopes that my tastes have improved since him.
My ex isn't exactly ugly, but he is 5'4. My current bf is 6'1. enough said. Jokes were made about how my ex represents the lollipop guild, wears lifts in his shoes, and so on.

The rest of the evening was spent drinking and my chanting a quiet prayer that I wouldn't have to actually introduce him to the BF, as I thought he was too drunk not to ask him if he could help him find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

My day will now be spent nursing my hangover, and reading about the history of the computer operating system.. wop-di-freakin-do...

-LMK

BTW, this post is a bit of a landmark for little miss knit's blog o' fun. It's my 100th post!! WOHOO


1 Comments:

Blogger author said...

LOL love this entry.
So the ex never actually saw you ?
very odd.

also checked out the flickr photos and comic strip.
will have to do a search for that.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting