Friday, January 20, 2006
Sweet Merciful Crap It's HOT!
I haven't experienced heat like this in a really really long time.

Showering twice a day is a must, and the hostel is getting a little tedious. We are a little more comfortable now that we have some groceries and can cook there, making it much more affordable!

We found a beautiful place in South Brisbane and are keeping our fingers crossed that our application will get accepted on Monday, next time I come to the internet cafe I will bring my laptop and pictures will be uploaded!

I'm am officially in love, with Brisbane, with Australia, with TFG.


I never want to leave.


7 Comments:

Blogger Loz said...

phew!! i'm glad you're loving it here!
i've been watching the national weather forecasts and it's like bizarro world - sydney, melbourne and adelaide are all hotter than QLD at the moment! uggghhhhhhh.

good luck with your application :)

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Wear sunscreen

Blogger Fella said...

Can't you just poac some idiots wireless connection so you don't have ot pay?

Blogger Fella said...

poach

Blogger yournamehere said...

Nick, I was getting ready to email you and ask what "poac" meant. Thanks for the clarification.

Knitty,
I think it's acceptable to be drunk all the time in Australia, so good choice.

Blogger yournamehere said...

Okay, enough "drunk" jokes. You've done far more than I have in the much shorter time you've been on this planet. I just enjoy giving you shit. Best of luck to you and yours.

Blogger Fella said...

I consider YOU strange.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting