Sunday, January 29, 2006
Back to school..
Back to school...
To prove to dad that I'm not a fool...

First day of school!!! It was kinda lame to be honest. The prof's seem great, but we were supposed to sign up for courses and get our student cards, and neither of those things happened. Stupid computers were all down.
Lame.
Found out I can use the university's dial-up, and there is a campus near my place where I can study, take up books and get wireless access.
Standing here in the library, debating if I want to either keep going into the suburbs to the mall to buy sheets, or go back into downtown and pass out with my box of wine..

decisions decisions..


6 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

The first semester I went to college you had to get a ticket, wait in a hot, humid room for hours until your number was called, wait in line with a list of classes you wanted to take, and if even one of the classes was closed you'd have to get out of line, pick another class, and stand in the line again. Of course, while this was going on one of your other classes could have closed, meaning you'd have to repeat the process again.

Blogger msmachine said...

What decision did you end up making? Did the errand win or the box of wine?

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

neither won, I went back to the hostel after hanging out downtown with TFG ate bad chinese food and feel asleep watching corner gas.
I hope the errands will win today

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

wine.

this is not a decision.

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I love Miss Knit

Blogger Ubermilf said...

MISS KNIT! CAN YOU HEAR ME?

MISS KNIT!!! I MISS YOU!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting