Tuesday, April 18, 2006
My brother has a band

It's him and his friend, no instruments.

You can listen to three tracks here

I have no clue about half the words, but I'm starting to regret offering my couch to him and his buddy for a month.

Update: My brother wanted to send you all a message "thanx for all the support guys, but sadly we have no tour dates planned other then your moms house this weekend, and we will be betting more pictures up soon, all you can see is our guitarist and bassist right now, we will get more with some of our featured artists aswell with big time stars like bluesy gray on harmonica. Thank you again for all the support""


6 Comments:

Blogger FRITZ said...

I don't...I have no words.

Your brother is certified 'rico suave'.

When will he be touring? Michael and I would like to go.

Blogger Tits McGee said...

I'm with you, Fritz. Between the picture and the songs...I just...

Golly.

Blogger Sysm said...

Best picture ever.

Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

I'm with Sysm.

BEST
PICTURE
EVER!!!

EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure would make a great album cover...

Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Crystal said...

"see we dont play instaments, we feel them and we rock them HARD" - I am cracking up at this. What are they on? It must be good.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting